Friday 16 March 2018

SHARMAS COMMUNICATION SKILLS-Poor Time Management

Poor Time Management


Poor time management shows up by way of one or a combination of typical perceptible
symptoms. Individuals would do well to look for and reflect on whether they are subject to
any of those symptoms with a view to take necessary corrective actions.

The following are some of the indicators of poor time management:

· Constant rushing (e.g. between meetings or tasks)
· Frequent delays (e.g. in attending meetings, meeting deadlines)
· Low productivity, energy and motivation (e.g. ‘I can’t seem to get worked up
about anything’)
· Frustration (e.g. ‘Oh, things just don’t move ahead)
· Impatience (e.g. ‘where the hell is that information I’ve asked him for?’)
· Chronic vacillation between alternatives (e.g. ‘whichever option I choose it is
going to put me at a big disadvantage. I don’t know which way to jump’)
· Difficulty setting and achieving goals (e.g. ‘I’m not sure what is expected of me’)

No comments:

Post a Comment