Tuesday 20 June 2017

BEING BLUE

BEING BLUE



When you communicate blue, you take space, you analyse, explain, manage, set goals, make decisions, take responsibility, show enthusiasm and you are independent.

Verbal language

The verbal language is influenced by I-messages: I think, I mean, I would like to say; it is my opinion and from my point of view. Your message is precise, unequivocal and concrete. You are, in general, very objective; describe the concrete effect; don’t exaggerate and do not use interpretation as judgement and labelling. When you are blue you speak a lot.

Para-language

You are calm and your tone of voice is clear.

Body language

In accordance with the situation – naturally, using a lot of gesticulation.

Methods

Your words, body and your tone of voice are concordant. You are listening actively and you let your interlocutor finish the talk. You only interrupt when it is necessary to manage the conversation. You pick up and round off the discussion and you try to understand your interlocutor’s perspective. You only take decisions based on concrete information. You express your own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment