Monday 19 June 2017

BEING YELLOW

BEING YELLOW


When you are yellow you are giving up, you give excuses, you are uncertain, evasive, you submit. You are adjusting yourself to the situation and you are soothing and whimpering. You are flattening and oppress yourself.

Verbal language

Verbal language is characterised by wariness markers such as: if you say so, in a way, well, in one way or another. Verbal language is also marked by other statements, such as: may I, can I, I will do that, I am sorry, what do you mean?
You downgrade your statement, “Maybe it could be a little better”.

Para-language

You use low-voiced tone and you don’t stress your words.

Body language

You look down when you talk and you have a stooping posture. When you are yellow you have a worried look and you touch yourself or a pen or a ring much.

Methods

You don’t say a lot. You explain a lot and post rationalize. You keep back your aggression and you don’t set your boundaries. You don’t want to come to a decision and miss the point.
You use expressions such as: “It's all the same to me; “It’s not my job”, “Why are you never telling me anything”.
Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment